Sunday, January 29, 2006

Raging Waters



Life is sometimes like raging waters. While in the raging water we do not see the beauty that surrounds us. Why is that? It is because we are more focused on the turbulence of the water, but if we would just step back and admire the scenery surround us we then could get a glimpse of God's wonderful creation. The turbulence itself can be a picture of God's sustaining love in that He is in control even when there seems to be no control.

While I took this picture my thoughts were; "My life is like that sometimes, round and round I go and were I may come out, no one knows. But then just as quickly came another thought, there is One who does.

***************************************************

As a second note: Today Rhonda and I had a good time listening to sermons on the Internet. We heard more preaching and teaching today than we have in a long time. If you are ever interested in listening to sermons there are many sites you can go to. Here is one we liked, but I warn you, get ready because the sermons on this site are not your typical 20 minutes...Grace Community Church. Listen to Tim Conway he is a relatively new preacher, and his messages are sometimes very thought provoking.

Blessings:
BluesMan

No comments: