Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My Major - What it should have been

Thanks to Ma Hoyt and the link she placed on her blog I have new clarification on the major I should have had. You see, back in the old days, when we walked to our classes, we did so on our knees in respect of our professors (what this has to do with my blog post I have no idea). My major then was Philosophy, with a minor in Religion.

Well, after taking the test I have now come to understand what my major should have been, you guessed it...Drum roll please...

Philosophy

Here are my scores:

  1. Philosophy    100%

  2. Sociology      100%

  3. Anthropology    92%

  4. Mathematics     92%

  5. Journalism    83%

  6. English    75%

  7. Theater    75%

  8. Psychology    67%

  9. Linguistics    67%

  10. Engineering    58%

  11. Biology    42%

  12. Chemistry    42%

  13. Art    33%

  14. Dance    33%


I was not surprised by my scores, other than I do love to dance. But you see, no one wants to dance with me :(   

Though, if I think about it, it could be because they would have to put warning signs on the floor about my dancing to protect others....like the road warning signs about curves ahead...

Oh well, I never got to finish my major because I changed it, I decided to Major in Marriage instead and I think I am doing well with that choice as my major. What do you think, Rhonda?

Blessings:
BluesMan

No comments: