Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Totally Bummed

OK, let me first state that I have 4:15 minutes until I turn a half century old, and the thought of that kinda bums me out. I know that 50 is not so bad and I even understand that many have never reached that golden age, but I can not help but ponder what these last 50 years have brought about.

Looking back I see that my life in many ways has been blessed. I understand many would love to be in my shoes.

But 50 ........ now that gives me pause........

The clock is running an my new mantra is:

.... I am still 49 .... I am still 49 .... I am still 49 ....

(for another 4:00 hours)

.... I am still 49 .... I am still 49 .... I am still 49 ....

Blessings
BluesMan
"in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. - 1Thes 5:1818

No comments: