Friday, July 14, 2006

Natural Law

When reviewing the subject of natural law I find it very interesting to view others people discussion on points of fact. I am currently reading a book by "J. Budziskewski" called; "What We Can't Not Know" and I am fascinated at what I see as points of fact that he gives.

There are many interesting tidbits in this book, which I call "pearls of wisdom" and they are scattered throughout this book. Let me give you one to think about (now remember he is discussing natural law):

"....everything in creation is a wannabe."

Think about that statement.

Blessings:
BluesMan

P.S.
I do not often recommend books but I would recommend this one. As with any reading keep an open mind.

1 comment:

Paige said...

oooh! I like that guy...he has some really good ideas/thoughts/insights etc. :D

love you daddy!