Tuesday, August 23, 2005

One More Day

Another day is passing but this no ordinary day. For you see my daughter ”reves plaisants” is getting ready to go back to college. reves plaisants and her mom are going through the checklist and making sure all is in order.

I will be left, “all by myself” (**sniff** - **sniff**) for the next five days starting Thursday morning. All I will have to keep me company are my 6 steaks; spiral cut ham, and my keyboard. So I guess I will be posting more in the next few days as my mind gets itself wrapped around the idea she will be gone for another year. I will try to put all those bits and bytes (0100111010) back into a somewhat reasonable order and in doing so I will have to try to put my thoughts into words (hence the next few postings).

I will bear my soul – well not my soul but my thoughts on this.

GodBless
Bluesman

No comments: